Barry B*** @55QPatriot
18 February, 05:40 (E)
Heyy, AU ...this is Green-eyed Katt ... I am married to Barry B (55QPatriot) ... we were involved in a really bad car accident Friday evening and Barry has yet to regain consciousness. He is intubated and on a ventilator. I am asking each one of you who happens across this post to please pray. And pray without ceasing. Much appreciation to you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
God I come before you with a humble and contrite heart. I ask favor for someone else and not myself. Please bring an angel of healing over Barry. Send a doctor with Barrys best interests in mind. Allow him to regain consciousness and to begin the healing process.. Please also give help and healing to Green-eyed Katt.
In your name we pray....
10:34 PM - Feb 18, 2024
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 February, 12:57
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
AMEN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
19 February, 12:47
Amen 🙏❤️

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 February, 11:19
Amen. 🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 February, 11:09
We honor you and praise you Lord as we call for healing of Barry we humble our selfs for your mercy over Barry and his wife we thank you Lord as if it’s done Amen And Amen in in agreement with my fellow patriots as they pray 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🕊

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 February, 01:03
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Amen