Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 February, 06:18
Ugh, wake up to this on face crook. I have NO idea who has been arrested or not. I don't have any clearance, and not that kind. Facts. HOWEVER look how that pos is grabbing that childs arms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
14 February, 07:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I personally confirmed that list in 2020 Stephanie……
Adrenochrome.
Katie sold her soul to the Diablo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 February, 07:34
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
👀Pigs off the cliff. YEP and I bet its dad and Olsteen have tunnels like a mofo under their not mega churches. Heard about tunnels under ORU pre net also. "under the praise cathedral" and mk ultra and Kathie Lee Gifford was brought up at that point in the convo. Got a memory like an elephant. : )

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
More than likely yes…..
Back in 2017,
we were building a
gym in Webster, Texas
when
Hurricane Harvey hit that area,
raining for five days straight….
flooding that entire area.
People were flooded out of their homes.
Joel Olsteen refused to open his
church doors for
The Peoples who just
had their homes destroyed.

Who is
Mattress Mack?
A Hero of the
Houston Peoples since 2017.
03:37 PM - Feb 18, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from URBAN SQUIRREL, click on at the bottom under it