Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
15 February, 06:50
1/2
All you folks with your arsenal of guns don't impress me much. While you shine that piece of metal with a pumped-up chest proclaiming that, "when they come for my guns, I'll take a stand".
You watched as they killed your elderly. You watched as they introduced men dressed as female strippers to your children. You watched as they destroyed businesses and threatened your livelihoods if you refused to inject a bioweapon into your veins- over and over again. You watched as they destroyed the public school system with their woke agenda. You watched as they turned your children into dogs & cats and confused them with their sexuality. You watched as they weakened and poisoned your most patriotic fellow Americans - the military. You watched as they flooded your country with illegal and dangerous migrants. You watched as they trashed your Constitution and suppressed your first amendment rights.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moon Light @ZenQi71
Your truth speaks volumes. And they still defend trump. As if a king. He is a divider. It’s amazing how sick and twisted both sides have become. Until we realize both sides are being fed a narrative. It will never crack open. Well said. I am honored to have read your wise words. Thank you
08:31 PM - Feb 17, 2024
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ZenQi71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moon Light, click on at the bottom under it