Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 February, 05:56
PLEASE 🙏 read this. I tried real hard to articulate this. This is what the Bible is telling you. I hope I did a good job because I'm just tired of explaining it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 February, 11:37
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Thank you for taking the time to do this, it was a great read.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 11:46
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
oh boy great! im really happy you said that. Thank you! 😊

Free Bird @DCast
16 February, 10:13
Yes, Thank You!
Sharing it via email for others to benefit from reading.
Appreciate!
Good Work!

Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
17 February, 02:50
OT, question for you, if u'd like to answer :)
With the research u do have you run across any success accounts of people being healed of BCC (basal cell carcinoma) without having it cut out, having radiation or taking chemo pills?
I tried Curaderm, but by the R. eye it irritated it so I had to stop, still using it on the top of the L. hand & cheek - slowly working.
The take a biopsy of it to make sure that's what it is, then use the arcade '100 yr old cutting ritual' to remove the spot. The prob. is it's an internal prob. so cutting one out doesn't cut out the internal parasite or 'fungus' (candida?) that's causing the symptom (BCC).
If they know 'what the biopsy is comprised of' they should be able to target it specifically, what's compromising the immune system.
Frequency Healing use to work, but today the machines are run by the AI & they don't 'target' to dissolve the 'intruder' like Dr. Rife found (hz). The pirates stole the Tech & ruined buildings that were made for Healing

17 February, 04:22
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about skin cancer. I had some strange blemish on my nose that I suspected could have been, and after praying about it was given the idea to apply a baking soda paste to it. I did that for a month or so and it went away, but I can't give you any advice of a professional nature, I'm not a doctor. My first defense is always to ask God and then try to listen.
May God bless you with some answers.