Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
PLEASE 🙏 read this. I tried real hard to articulate this. This is what the Bible is telling you. I hope I did a good job because I'm just tired of explaining it.
05:56 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 February, 11:37
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Thank you for taking the time to do this, it was a great read.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 11:46
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
oh boy great! im really happy you said that. Thank you! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
06 February, 11:35
THANKS.

06 February, 12:21
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
yvw👍

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 06:20
Where does the pedophile cult of islam fall in all this?

Their practices are directly in opposition to what we consider 'good', and they are obviously taking orders from the cabal members - whether it be communists, nazis, globalists - some of whome have described themselves as 'jews' (Soros for instance, born in a jewish family, but adopted into a christian family prior to the outbreak if WW2.)

So where does islam fall?

It seems to me that until islam is dealt with, 'saving Israel for last' is a ways off...

05 February, 06:26 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Islam's not in the Bible.
Islam was invented after the Old and New Testaments were written.
I'm just summarizing the Bible here, from Noah to Christ to a little bit of now.
I could speculate but I want to focus on the difference between The Chrst line (Judah) and The modern day "Jews" AS THE BIBLE tells it.
Not about speculation or theories.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
05 February, 06:10
Thank U 🌹

05 February, 06:16
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
you're very welcome 😊