Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 02:40
We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
NOTICE 🌟 πŸ‘€ Those who scream the loudest against President Trump are of the Jesuit Order and other factions dedicated to darkness who are attempting to cull those containing the Light of Christ. C.I.C Trump, the Alliance Military are going after these minions NOW...πŸ”₯FULL PANIC HAS NOW HIT THEM. πŸ˜‰ Future proves the past.
04:29 PM - Feb 16, 2024
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Mellissa @Mellissa
27 February, 01:51
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Y'all need to stop making excuses for the actor DJT! It's getting ridiculous!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 12:22 (E)
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

What a day…

Friendly reminder:

I’m for debate and disagreeing, but not for projection, defamation of character, or straight up lie and attacks.

The solution to (your) problem along with others from today concerning me and my posts, is an easy one.

AU created a Block button so I don’t show up on your timeline/feed.

You just have to find and press it.

I’m only here for truth regardless of where it takes us.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
27 February, 12:55

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 February, 12:59
My daughter is convinced that he is not good. I have learned about his family lineage from Freedom Force Battalion that he's from the line of Judah. I also saw documents that were very fuzzy to me that he was chosen because he was a part of the crowd that needs to be taken down. There was an FBeye guy upset because they wanted someone who was racist and said he was not. There were people sharing information online saying that our government was very corrupt and that 90 some percent of it would collapse because of the corruption. I had read that good people in the military asked him to run for President. Someone in the military was spying on me on FB because I was awake and I researched and dug for information on him. I found a site with all kinds of info and documents. I do believe, after reading what I read that his intentions are good. I have since had a laptop destroyed, hard drive fried. I also almost died. Continued in another post.

27 February, 12:12 (E)
I’ve been digging on Jesuit’s for YEARS!!!!!!

I’m not a troll, or controlled op.

I’m a real person, father, husband, and Christian.

I fought in 911 and am I veteran. You’re welcome.

Please do not project that I’m those things you posted.

That can’t be further than the truth.

Also, you have a (block) button that you can exercise if you don't want to see my posts or comments.