Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 02:40
We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Man @2PillarPortal
16 February, 02:44
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Present day William Morgans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 02:54
In response Red Man to his Publication
Not at all.

William was AGAINST Freemasons. He was killed for it.

Trump IS one. See the handshake above.

FACT: Trump was really, really upset about the Albert Pike statue being torn down. Remember that? That threw me WAY OFF!

The 33-degree Freemason Albert Pike. The one that said, β€œWhenever the people need a hero we shall supply him.”

Do you see the (DOUBLE EAGLE)????

This is hard for me to accept/see/dig as well....
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
So, you are saying nobody is here to save us, and we are here on our own, and Trump deserves it all. I mean we have gone after him way more than the people in our government that has done this for hundreds of years. Well done.
04:20 PM - Feb 16, 2024
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LyndaJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynda Jeffs, click on at the bottom under it