Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 02:40
We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Man @2PillarPortal
16 February, 02:44
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Present day William Morgans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not at all.

William was AGAINST Freemasons. He was killed for it.

Trump IS one. See the handshake above.

FACT: Trump was really, really upset about the Albert Pike statue being torn down. Remember that? That threw me WAY OFF!

The 33-degree Freemason Albert Pike. The one that said, β€œWhenever the people need a hero we shall supply him.”

Do you see the (DOUBLE EAGLE)????

This is hard for me to accept/see/dig as well....
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
02:54 PM - Feb 16, 2024
In response Red Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 February, 04:53
It was his snake poem speech that hammered it home for me. It was then that I realised, he's talking about himself.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
16 February, 04:20
So, you are saying nobody is here to save us, and we are here on our own, and Trump deserves it all. I mean we have gone after him way more than the people in our government that has done this for hundreds of years. Well done.

Red Man @2PillarPortal
16 February, 03:33
Pick your poison?

Morgan was a FR33MASON that was against the illluminati..

You know this is true..
Why the lie?

How was Morgan killed?

Did freemasonry lose some of its brothers because of what happen to Morgan?

16 February, 03:54 (E)
In response Red Man to his Publication
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why are you twisting the truth aka lying?????

He found out Freemasons secretly worship (lucifer).

He didn't want to be a part of that...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 February, 03:20
Do you believe Trump to be part of the cabal, a black hat?
That would cause some serious indigestion for many thinking that he is our only hope.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
16 February, 03:49
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
One would be wise to consider all possibilities, wiser yet to prepare for them...

(FWIW: I'm holding the opinion he's for us vs. against us.)

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
16 February, 04:16
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I'm glad you said this. I do not immediately discredit ANYTHING anymore, including that he may not be what many people think. It's a pretty difficult stance to take right now, IMO, because there's no "camp" for it. All truthers seem to be all-in on Trump. I'm on the fence with him and have been for a while but I'm still a truther and the message Im spreading is that the *entire* government & those who call themselves "elites" are corrupt beyond fixing. None of them work for us and your side will not save you. Wish there was a camp for us.