Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 February, 10:45
So we all know that the COVID vaccines are bio weapons. Why are stores pharmacies still injecting people with them? Tell me again how patriots are in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
Trump: “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

He also got BOOOOO’d in Dallas!

👀👇
11:35 AM - Feb 16, 2024 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
16 February, 02:43
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
IMHO if Trump had not come out with a vaccine before he left office the deep state would have had us locked down for years to create one, that was their plan. We need to question yes, but look into why and other consequences before you make a definitive statement. The NWO did not need or want Trump's help, that was Hilliary's job! Trump thwarted the years of covid lockdown and thus they had to accelerated their plan in view of all to see. MAGA is not about Trump, it is a revolution of patriotic Americans to wake up and save this country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 03:07
In response Judy Staudermann to her Publication
I did, in fact, think this too.

This isn't fun to uncover. Believe me.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 February, 11:52
When was he in Dallas?

16 February, 02:21
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
December 2021 👍

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 February, 11:49
Not cool

16 February, 11:54 (E)
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Agree 👍

I haven’t been very popular lately on AU since I have taken a 180 on Trump publicly. Not that I want to be popular, just saying that I want to spread the truth regardless of where it takes us.

But the more I dig, the more I see that he is indeed a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

My biggest beef is that he is doing this all under the guise of that he’s of Christian values. He needs our votes.

IMHO - that’s worse.