Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
So we all know that the COVID vaccines are bio weapons. Why are stores pharmacies still injecting people with them? Tell me again how patriots are in control.
10:45 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
16 February, 12:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
The country is completely out of control. This patriots in control is all bullshit. Its a pacifier for the ppl so the deep state can finish its agenda. Its only obvious with the homeless, the open borders letting in terrorists and gangs, pushing vaccines for every cough and sniffle, money is worth nothing, major cities are now all ghettoes, not safe anywhere the list is endless. Duped bigtime. Exposure does not mean an end to shenanigans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Striker Patriot @smtexas
16 February, 12:22
Like Juan says, some people have their head so far up their a$$ that it can never be taken out..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
16 February, 11:55
Patriots are not in control period. America is being controlled by evil individuals right now. Patriots are currently losing America.

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 11:35 (E)
Trump: “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

He also got BOOOOO’d in Dallas!

👀👇

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 February, 11:52
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
When was he in Dallas?

Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
16 February, 02:43
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
IMHO if Trump had not come out with a vaccine before he left office the deep state would have had us locked down for years to create one, that was their plan. We need to question yes, but look into why and other consequences before you make a definitive statement. The NWO did not need or want Trump's help, that was Hilliary's job! Trump thwarted the years of covid lockdown and thus they had to accelerated their plan in view of all to see. MAGA is not about Trump, it is a revolution of patriotic Americans to wake up and save this country.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
16 February, 11:35
I’ve been questioning this exact thing for years!
Why keep doing this, if we are in control?
Such BS! 🤬🤮

Tracey Weller @Tweller
16 February, 11:24
We aren’t! Nothing has changed under the sun, except the faces on the clowns. More of my loved ones keep getting diagnosed with cancer. It’s unbelievable.😥

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
16 February, 11:16
They aren't. They never have been. Was reading my latest book yesterday which was all about the scamdemic and more, and it mentioned Trump had shares in a company that produced HCQ. Wasn't he plugging it at one point? The book was discussing the 'alternative' cures banded about for 'C19', HCQ and Ivermectin, and saying a lot of the known side effects have been suppressed.

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 February, 10:46
Money, and nothing more.