Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
16 February, 01:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
they are making us into transmitters 😠

>>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6669460/
Graphene Oxide Activates Caspase 3 and Induces DNA Damage in HEK293 Cells. Overproduction of ROS can induce oxidative stress, which can subject cells to DNA damage, unregulated signaling, changes in motility, cytotoxicity, apoptosis, and cancer initiation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
16 February, 08:38
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
since so many of these diseases & infirmities are made in the Labs, have u found a safer & more sophisticated way of ridding the BCC (basal cell carcinoma) than 'cutting, chemo pills or radiation? They probably constructed it too, since it's so difficult to get rid of internally (the cause). Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 11:58

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 February, 12:01
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Demons have no business on this planet. Exactly.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
16 February, 11:32
💤🐑🤬🤮

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
16 February, 11:21
Dude,

Let me tell you...I been at this over 20 years now i used to do battle with a dozen air force personnel at a website i have been permanently banned from all over Chemtrails. I was a Jet engine mechanic in the Navy. I know what i Know And i had dozens who spent countless hours burying my information and posts. So some 20 odd years later, its mainstream and REAL. They have been at this for OVER 20 years now.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 February, 12:09 (E)
In response Tracy Bird to his Publication
Holy shit, just as I know and feel.
It's fucking annoying, I get you.
if these fkrs don't get chem trails by now, they're brain dead.