wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 12:29
Anyone hear this one?

Iran has claimed ownership of ANTARCTICA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 February, 12:41
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 12:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I know!! .... I had to go search it too and sure enough there's at least a dozen articles about it.

One even pointed back to September of last year I think when some Iranian military guy announced they were going to build a base.

Iran?!!
Antarctica?!!

what the???

This world is coming apart at the seams so fast now and whoever doesn't get a solid grip on JESUS and His TRUTH is gonna have a very hard time keeping their sanity I'm afraid.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 February, 01:03
Looks like the spotlight is going to be focused on Antartica. This should be interesting!

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 February, 01:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
my cousins a penguin down there i asked him to find out but currently hes stuck on land as a leopard seal is stalking...they are waiting for the orcas to clear out the seals

wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 01:14
In response reaper myer to his Publication
How well do you know this 'cousin'?

Word on the street is penguins aren't real

I know ... I've seen them in zoos too

animatronics

Lol ... I know ... but it's 'a thing'

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 February, 02:57
i havent heard about penguins but heard all birds were fake lmao

wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 03:51
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Well there ya go ... should cover it .. ;))

reaper myer @reapermyer
Emperor Penguins Speed Launch Out of the Water | National Geographic - YouTube

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2012/11/emperor-penguins/nicklen-photography➡ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/NatGeoSubscribeAbout National Geographic:National Ge...

10:40 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it