wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 12:29
Anyone hear this one?

Iran has claimed ownership of ANTARCTICA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 February, 12:41
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 12:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I know!! .... I had to go search it too and sure enough there's at least a dozen articles about it.

One even pointed back to September of last year I think when some Iranian military guy announced they were going to build a base.

Iran?!!
Antarctica?!!

what the???

This world is coming apart at the seams so fast now and whoever doesn't get a solid grip on JESUS and His TRUTH is gonna have a very hard time keeping their sanity I'm afraid.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 February, 01:03
Looks like the spotlight is going to be focused on Antartica. This should be interesting!

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 February, 01:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
my cousins a penguin down there i asked him to find out but currently hes stuck on land as a leopard seal is stalking...they are waiting for the orcas to clear out the seals

wht 2.0 @wht
How well do you know this 'cousin'?

Word on the street is penguins aren't real

I know ... I've seen them in zoos too

animatronics

Lol ... I know ... but it's 'a thing'
01:14 PM - Feb 15, 2024
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
15 February, 02:57
i havent heard about penguins but heard all birds were fake lmao

wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 03:51
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Well there ya go ... should cover it .. ;))