Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 February, 06:46
Puppy is still here. PLEASE keep praying for a miracle. GOD has given me plenty. Please pray his breathing returns totally to normal. I plan on getting him some wheels. Like a doggo cadillac of transport.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
Maybe you can spray hydrogen peroxide 3% into his lungs/breathing? I have been taking it for myself for a long time and would also give it to my dog if needed. 6 sprays once or twice a day. It breaks down the mucus.
07:21 AM - Feb 15, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 February, 07:26
In response Love Life to her Publication
I don't have any. Wish I did. I don't hear mucus. But if I had it, I would try it. I would rather die than him die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
15 February, 08:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Here where I live you can buy 1 liter at the pharmacy for about $12 and you can also order it on Amazon. It clears breathing and much more and could perhaps help the dog. With your dog, you will probably only be able to spray one at a time and not 6 in a row. Alternatively, castor oil compresses and/or DMSO cream (externally where the lungs are). Good luck.