USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
The helicopter crash that no one is talking about that happened on Sunday while headed to the Super Bowl and was carrying the Owner/CEO of the larger bank in Nigeria, his wife and son and 3 other passengers.
04:14 PM - Feb 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 February, 10:49
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Africa just kicked the US and France out. They lost control of Niger so now they're trying to control Nigerians but it will fail epically

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
13 February, 04:29
In response USCG VET to his Publication
A little mini-Titantic sinking if you ask me.

Obviously, they had access to his funds before they killed him so they could drain his accounts... to help fund democrats I'm guessing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
13 February, 04:37
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I wouldn’t say it’s small by any means if you look into what’s going on between Nigeria and the US currently. It has far more effects in the larger scheme of things and all the coups taking place in Africa and Africans kicking out the French and The UN