Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
13 February, 02:11
IM ALMOST SPENT...DAY AFTER DAY AND IM GETTING SO SICK OF THE KIDDIE GAMES THE GOVERNMMENT IS STILL PLAYING AND WILL PLAY UNTIL WE ALL FEEL DOWN.
RUN THE EBS,,,FOR FUCKS SAKE, THAT WILL WAKE THEM UP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
I woke up today feeling pissed off and frustrated. Just sat down at my laptop and clicked on my Q post tab. This post was waiting for me.
02:26 PM - Feb 13, 2024
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
14 February, 10:23
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you. Perfect timing for this post for me.
It’s been quite the journey these past years.
Keep the shield of faith in ready position
‘taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked & use sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:”
Ephesians 6: 10 - 20 everyday
Psalms 91 everyday
#GodWins #godwon
Love to All❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
14 February, 09:42
Amen..... And may I simply just ask for you prayer warriors to say one for my family. I have tied a knot, I am hanging on for dear life, but man, I can't hang on much longer..... I am struggling, and can't seem to get out. God knows - and hopefully after 30 years, will take care of it.
Love you all!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
14 February, 09:25
Amen

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 February, 02:58
Love this. With you fren. 🥰🙏🕊

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 February, 03:46
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I appreciate that! 😘

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
13 February, 02:55
Isn't it neat that God finds a way to say "hey, I know you are having a bit of a struggle right now, but I'm right here, stay the course because I won't let you fall, I promise and I love you more than you'll ever know."

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 February, 03:45
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Thank you, Sarah!
I appreciate your comment! 😘

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
13 February, 02:29
auntie :) i so much needed that . thank you so very much , man he knows who to send with the right words for me everytime, God Bless and again thank you

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 February, 02:36
I needed to hear those words today too.
I talked to Yeshua this morning, and let him know my frustration. Amazing that that particular Q post showed up.

Thank you, Yeshua! 🙏🙏🙏

Blessings and much love to you, Jamie!
🙏🕊💗✨

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 February, 02:44
😊