Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
IM ALMOST SPENT...DAY AFTER DAY AND IM GETTING SO SICK OF THE KIDDIE GAMES THE GOVERNMMENT IS STILL PLAYING AND WILL PLAY UNTIL WE ALL FEEL DOWN.
RUN THE EBS,,,FOR FUCKS SAKE, THAT WILL WAKE THEM UP
02:11 PM - Feb 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by JamieRochelleCotters in this post can reply
JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
13 February, 03:44
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
13 February, 02:53
#timeforachange #EnoughIsEnough #BoycottTheLeft #BoycottTheRight The movie is stupid and the actors in it are too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 February, 02:41
I'm waiting for the guy that came out with the big hook to take them all away.
I think I have the right show. It's been a long time.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
13 February, 02:41 (E)
[They] are caught between a rock and a hard place....EVERY candidate/person out there is just a last ditch effort to save the 'establishment'....to keep the same old buSINess as usual happening...

The banksters own everybody and everything on the planet....And the longer the delay and stalin' go on, the harder it'll be for [them] to keep the system together...

There is irreparable done across the board in everything we know and have in human civilization....Nobody has any trust or credibility left in anything and now they are all in the process of destroying their characters and images too....

Who Made Who; Government are the biggest MOB on earth, the mafia are fractals of the government and gangs are fractals of the mafia... The crimes and corruption are endless....

Everybody is made out of the crimes and corruption of the system....we only create all the monsters that we claim to be fighting in this clown world in which we call home...that's the clowns specialty at the circus!!

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 February, 02:36
Yeah, do the arrest that will shock the world already!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
13 February, 02:36
We are all tired of this shit show it wouldn’t almost better not know and suffering all these years

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
13 February, 02:33
🙏 or maybe just a wee bit maybe.....

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 February, 02:26
I woke up today feeling pissed off and frustrated. Just sat down at my laptop and clicked on my Q post tab. This post was waiting for me.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
14 February, 09:42
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Amen..... And may I simply just ask for you prayer warriors to say one for my family. I have tied a knot, I am hanging on for dear life, but man, I can't hang on much longer..... I am struggling, and can't seem to get out. God knows - and hopefully after 30 years, will take care of it.
Love you all!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
14 February, 10:23
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you. Perfect timing for this post for me.
It’s been quite the journey these past years.
Keep the shield of faith in ready position
‘taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked & use sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:”
Ephesians 6: 10 - 20 everyday
Psalms 91 everyday
#GodWins #godwon
Love to All❤️