Worth watching.
Grab your favorite beverage.
9 min.
02:28 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
14 February, 08:31 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
He doesn't say the name of the probiotic he's talking about, but writes it on the board (don't remember if it's in this clip, or in the video this clip was taken from). He wrote 'Del Immune V". It's made by Stellar Biotics.
The other probiotic (lactobacillus) is for oral health.
The immune support probiotic is pricey, but if you buy direct from them, they have a discount on 2 bottles --

https://stellarbiotics.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 February, 08:39
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Great catch! Thank you!
stellarbiotics.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 09:07
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Tom Smith @TS2450
13 February, 05:20
What’s the recipe for the 2 week ferment? No recipe discussed in video just says you drink it every day and take probiotics. So exactly what is the cure?

13 February, 05:25
In response Tom Smith to his Publication
Look at the comment below yours.
Joyce Zirkush. She has a link on how to make it.
dudegrows.com

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
13 February, 12:40
Sharing a link to make your own lactobacillus culture at home. Checked with a bunch of different ones (ie: for garden, animals, and human), so I'm just giving the link that explains "how to" best. Looks pretty easy! https://dudegrows.com/soup...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 February, 09:53
Believe he is in prison now. I know Bonnie is, she just had a motion dismissed from the Supreme Court.

13 February, 02:03
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Maybe he's an actor in this movie, too!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
13 February, 08:57
Thank you so much for posting this!! I had seen it before on here and, in my haste to write down all the info David gave, I forgot to save this and repost it. Was thrilled to see it posted again!

PS: reposted AND bookmarked!! 😉