Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 February, 01:52
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I dont know how you read that website. Its full of ads, its scattered everywhere and every single title is click bait. it may or may not have what title says. Its a shitshow IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
13 February, 02:03
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It could very well be. I focus on what interests me. I don't waste time on BS or judging the appearance. I look at content and if it agrees with my thought process, I post it. At this point, most of us don't know truth from folly and I'd be the first to admit I was wrong, if proven so. I am an eternal optimist and I try to project that on to others if possible. I do thank you for your constructive criticism. I welcome it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 February, 01:05
spill the beans tucker.

memes matter @NoComment
13 February, 12:44
Putin did say Tucker is CIA three times

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 February, 01:50
In response memes matter to her Publication
whattt? Tucker? CIA? Putin would NEVER have met with him if he was.. Never in a million years.