Dimitri Anon @Spartan
13 February, 12:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 February, 12:44
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Putin did say Tucker is CIA three times

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
whattt? Tucker? CIA? Putin would NEVER have met with him if he was.. Never in a million years.
01:50 AM - Feb 13, 2024
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
13 February, 02:07 (E)
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I agree with Phantom Virus. I watched the entire interview. Putin attacked the CIA and used Tucker to spread the truth.

13 February, 02:09
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Exactly. Thank you Dimitri...

memes matter @NoComment
13 February, 01:57
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
,he kept saying he was denied into the cia (and that was a good thing)and that he was cia
,to me this means, Tucker is in the whitehat cia
,but why call it cia then? Just for comms? Bcs we wouldnt know another intelligence group(?)🤭that we joined maybe and took an oath💀❤️

13 February, 02:08
In response memes matter to her Publication
Well Q says..CIA was too dirty. Couldnt clean it out....it had to be taken out. All the others have both....DOJ and FBI all a shitshow but there are some good i think. CIA is all dirty. Even podcasters saying they were in the CIA. Are they dirty too pretending to be good guys? I say stop watching any podcaster and sit back and see how this plays out. We will know in the end who is good or bad. I have seen Prophet Robin Bullock and Amanda Grace and Pastor Dave think very highly of Netanyaho(?) and look at him..hes destroying Israel. So with all of that..who do you trust or believe? I had to stop..all of these people may or may not have a clue what they are talking about. I wont claim anyone to be bad or good. I will use my common sense to decide. I will not believe what anyone says. As for TUCKER....no..Putin would never have met with him if he was dirty. Tucker wouldnt have had access to even go over there. Tucker IMO shows me he is a good guy hands down. is he? We shall see.