Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
11 February, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rod Trump @Rodtrump
11 February, 08:33
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Will someone please post the tweet if there is one im still banned and can’t access my account or start another

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 February, 09:09
In response Rod Trump to his Publication
Ah, another proud Tweetless Patriot. We are a fine club of misfits, aren't we? I can read-only, but my rate limit dries up as fast as a drop of water on a summer day on a Texas sidewalk.

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
11 February, 09:11
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
It may be just us in Texas !!!!
Remember the Alamo!!!!!!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 February, 09:14
In response Rod Trump to his Publication
Yee-haw, baby. And who is buying Texas land here and there for his pursuits? Elon!

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
Yep getting ready to be a citizen of the country of TEXAS
09:33 PM - Feb 11, 2024
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rodtrump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rod Trump, click on at the bottom under it