Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Rod Trump @Rodtrump
11 February, 08:33
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Will someone please post the tweet if there is one im still banned and can’t access my account or start another

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
11 February, 08:53
In response Rod Trump to his Publication
Um, this is the tweet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 February, 09:09
In response Rod Trump to his Publication
Ah, another proud Tweetless Patriot. We are a fine club of misfits, aren't we? I can read-only, but my rate limit dries up as fast as a drop of water on a summer day on a Texas sidewalk.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 February, 08:25
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Apparently this one was just showing. Tweet incoming? 🤔

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 February, 09:18
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Wouldn't that be lovely, seeing as how SCOTUS was in emergency session on Friday? "This Week Will Be... yah-dah, yah, da, ya-duh..."

Let's hope THIS week is the one to be The Week for The People.