Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
🔽⏩ANONS⏪🔽
Be very careful about this person (Chris D. Bell @ only1cdnpatriot). He is no patriot, no anon. I've already reported & blocked him & have screenshot the conversation that happened tonight. If there's one like him, then there are probably others. The guy is either mental or a troll. As @SilverCat always reminds us, "Use discernment at all times." This guy does character assassination & is a blatant liar, among other things. I saw VK was following him. Have to guess that if he knew, he never would've associated himself with this @$$. I feel slimed. Look, I know there are some on here who do not like me, & most of them have blocked me & vice versa. And I really don't care. Am not here to win a personality contest. But what I do care about is this kind of "crap." This is a sick individual, so be very wary of him & those like him. I hope Kobayashi can kick his @$$ off of here. Sorry for my bad language. I'm just astounded this happened tonight. Eff him.
09:10 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
13 February, 02:32
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
,wtf💀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
12 February, 12:51 (E)
Sorry fren. Brush it off. Sometimes I wonder how I have stayed sane. Going back to early 2018 when I started this journey. Thinking about the number of times we have been led to believe "it's happening"
Looking at how there is no real consequences for egregious crimes for some and severe consequences for no crimes for others. I feel fortunate I made it through the time from about Sept. 2020 through 2021. I have no doubt in my mind that I was being spiritually attacked for some of the things I was posting on Twitter before my account was shut down. Now I am just kind of 'comfortably numb."
It is a struggle that I keep in check by limiting the amount of time I spend in this environment and spending most of my time on people that are important to me. I can't bring this stuff up to them, which is fine because as bad it sounds, my empathy to their resistance to hear truth has been replaced by my apathy from the amounts of times I have been disappointed. I would have blocked him too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 February, 12:59
In response TonyG to his Publication
Thank you. It's been long ... but we're closer to the finish line than we ever were before. Keep the faith. God wins this and so do we. :)

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 February, 11:44
Sorry that happened to you Sam. Life’s too short to have altercations like that, right?! Don’t see a lot of it on AU. I stay clear. Thanks for the heads up. 🫶🏻😊

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 11:47
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Thank you. And it's not normal for AU. (And you're welcome for the heads up. :) )

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 February, 11:21
I already called this POS out a while back with his fake ass numbers. The chick who always posts Shane browning’s stuff defended him so I blocked her ass too.
P.S. The halftime show was clean this year signifying a change!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 February, 11:31
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Good to hear about the show. I didn't watch it because I thought it would be Satanic.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
11 February, 11:37
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
When usher sang let it burn, and the clock was on the floor with the sun in the middle-there had to be something there i will go back and watch film tomorrow but def something there.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 February, 11:17
I had a recent similar run in with him. I decided he was just in a foul mood. Obviously, it is more than that. Now that I see what he did to you I am blocking him.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 11:39
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Sorry you experienced it, too, Royal Raven.

Green 8700 @Green8700
11 February, 10:49
Don’t let it lower your vibe. As VK would say VIBE UP! we appreciate you! 💕

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 10:57
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Thank you. And you're right. ✨

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 February, 10:45
Add to list..watch out for elle dining.. she blocked me after I called her an ass. She was on wego doing same before AU was up and running

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 February, 11:20 (E)
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I blocked her awhile ago. Definitely goes on the attack if you don't agree with her.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 February, 10:39
This one does this frequently. Do not engage.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 February, 10:35
Sam, I blocked him a while back. He stated that "every" (his words) account with a blue check mark was a bot. I took him to task because I am not a bot, and I have a blue check mark. He lied to me, said he didn't say it, but I proved he did. He then said "sorry, not sorry". I had had enough at that point because I also saw a post from another patriot and what Chris tried to do to him too!! He is not good!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 10:43
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Wow... Sorry that happened to you also. But it now seems this guy has been doing this to many of us...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 February, 11:14
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
He called me CIA lol!

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 February, 10:28
Have blocked him too; thank you for posting the convo. VK may have been following him for documentation.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 10:38
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
That would make sense. And I miss VK. Wish he would bring his other account to AU too. Why doesn't he want to be on AU anymore?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
11 February, 09:35
We got you…🥰

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 09:38
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Thank you.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
11 February, 09:29
I think I blocked him once before. Too sus for a patriot. Probably someone paid to stir the pot

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 09:31
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
💯

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 February, 09:22
Very similar to convo I had with it

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 09:25
So sorry that happened to you too, Faith. I really don't think he's an anon. Just a pretender for a bad reason.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
11 February, 09:35
He called me a 'witch' and Angelina too! 😜 He was in cohoots with Lauren Bradley, they spoke on the phone frequently, supposedly from their conversation, when we questioned their 'intel' then Lauren blocked me.

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 February, 09:20
It’s okay Sam. Don’t take it personal. We like you just fine.🙂 God see’s all. 🙏🥰

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 09:21
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thank you.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
11 February, 09:17
He gonna get the fook button tonight

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 09:18
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Thank you.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 09:11
I think I didn't grab all the screenshots right. But it's enough as is.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
11 February, 09:20
Sorry this happened to you. We’re supposed to pick each other up. Keep your chin up.