Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 09:10
🔽⏩ANONS⏪🔽
Be very careful about this person (Chris D. Bell @ only1cdnpatriot). He is no patriot, no anon. I've already reported & blocked him & have screenshot the conversation that happened tonight. If there's one like him, then there are probably others. The guy is either mental or a troll. As @SilverCat always reminds us, "Use discernment at all times." This guy does character assassination & is a blatant liar, among other things. I saw VK was following him. Have to guess that if he knew, he never would've associated himself with this @$$. I feel slimed. Look, I know there are some on here who do not like me, & most of them have blocked me & vice versa. And I really don't care. Am not here to win a personality contest. But what I do care about is this kind of "crap." This is a sick individual, so be very wary of him & those like him. I hope Kobayashi can kick his @$$ off of here. Sorry for my bad language. I'm just astounded this happened tonight. Eff him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 February, 10:35
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Sam, I blocked him a while back. He stated that "every" (his words) account with a blue check mark was a bot. I took him to task because I am not a bot, and I have a blue check mark. He lied to me, said he didn't say it, but I proved he did. He then said "sorry, not sorry". I had had enough at that point because I also saw a post from another patriot and what Chris tried to do to him too!! He is not good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Wow... Sorry that happened to you also. But it now seems this guy has been doing this to many of us...
10:43 PM - Feb 11, 2024
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 February, 10:47
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank You, I'm sorry for you also, this just shouldn't happen. I felt bad calling him out, but I knew it was a blatant lie, and when I see lies, that is what I'm going to do. I watched him for quite a while, and knew he was trouble!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 10:55
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I had a bad interaction with him on here sometime last year and unfollowed him. (Can't even remember what it was about now.) But then he attacked here tonight. One of the screen shots I didn't catch was where he called President Trump's site something like "Lie-Social" instead of Truth Social. He said I had been in a conflict with him over there before I joined AU. I couldn't believe that blatant lie. Not even sure the ___ is even on TS. Have never seen him on there and I've been on AU since it was first started. He acts like a real piece of crap.