Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
11 February, 08:19
Let's start waking up the people. Now! I love AU but there is too much foo foo going on here! Tell it like it is...we are overcome by Satanists (Ashkenazi Jews) that run our finances. Our rights are not our own but run by Governments that we didn't elect, our children are being taught that sex is non binary, our money is completely corrupt to the point that derivatives are worth more than the stock itself.....

Either you people stop posting memes, GIFs and words of wisdom and start solving the problem or I'm outta here.

I'm a local Township Trustee now. DO SOMETHING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
I can't argue with this....

We all love the truth until we hear it, then we don't like it anymore.....

[This] side wasn't intended to go that deep because the leaderSHIP of the 'good' side are paid with the same MONEYE as the leaderSHIP of the 'dark' side....Watch the Water, All the Ships are SIN-KING...

All of us are puppets to the Masters of 'MONEYE'....

The house wins on the winners and losers, and they all benefit from the system as it stands now and they'll always delay and stall everything in anyway possible too.. They do a never ending choreographed dance of back and fourth and buSINess as usual in order to keep the unethical cesspool going on that much longer and prolonging inevitable...collapse, it was designed to Fail....
08:36 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by NEYEN in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
11 February, 08:45
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Profound words. I used to really like Phonics....that was grade school for me along with cursive in the 80's.

I know what's coming. Who fails in your mind?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
11 February, 08:57
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Words are like Swords.... and words have to be spelled... correctly in order for the magic to work... it's magic =)

Who fails in my mind... they All fail and badly....they are all part of a massive problem and anyone one of them are the last ditch effort to keep the estalblishment going....they all benefit from the system as it stands right now....

It's always the same old, same old because nobody has come up with a better system than this one......but one good thing about this is that just like all their trust and credibility disappeared in everything across the board, they are now in the process of destroying their characters and images also.... it's just how the game goes...I didn't invent the game, I'm just forced to play it too....