Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Let's start waking up the people. Now! I love AU but there is too much foo foo going on here! Tell it like it is...we are overcome by Satanists (Ashkenazi Jews) that run our finances. Our rights are not our own but run by Governments that we didn't elect, our children are being taught that sex is non binary, our money is completely corrupt to the point that derivatives are worth more than the stock itself.....

Either you people stop posting memes, GIFs and words of wisdom and start solving the problem or I'm outta here.

I'm a local Township Trustee now. DO SOMETHING!
08:19 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
06 March, 02:50
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I was ready to do this in 2021. My experience in the local School Board is the following: here, the ministry of education pretty much dictates what will be in the school books. On top of it all, the City Council (containing members of right and left) sets the targets for the School Board, some of them being opaque by default. Some of them related to current hot topics of environmentalism etc. It's not possible to change these targets as the School Board works for the City Council.

There was very limited ability to change anything on what comes to teaching the kids. It's not only about the representatives, but also about the officials who are not changed with the election cycle. Their inertia keeps the system running the way it is for years. Several times I wondered how on Earth have we arrived to this kind of system?

A much greater change is needed here. I think you have it better in the US.

Come the Great Awakening...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
11 February, 08:36
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I can't argue with this....

We all love the truth until we hear it, then we don't like it anymore.....

[This] side wasn't intended to go that deep because the leaderSHIP of the 'good' side are paid with the same MONEYE as the leaderSHIP of the 'dark' side....Watch the Water, All the Ships are SIN-KING...

All of us are puppets to the Masters of 'MONEYE'....

The house wins on the winners and losers, and they all benefit from the system as it stands now and they'll always delay and stall everything in anyway possible too.. They do a never ending choreographed dance of back and fourth and buSINess as usual in order to keep the unethical cesspool going on that much longer and prolonging inevitable...collapse, it was designed to Fail....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
11 February, 08:45
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Profound words. I used to really like Phonics....that was grade school for me along with cursive in the 80's.

I know what's coming. Who fails in your mind?