COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
TO MY FRIENDS:

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FORGIVE ANYONE WHO HAS SLIGHTED ME WITHOUT THEM ASKING FOR IT.

I HAVE BEEN VERY HARD-HEADED THAT WAY.

SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED THAT GOT ME TO SEE THE LIGHT AND NO LONGER AM I TRAPPED BY DARKNESS, DISAPPOINTMENT AND ANGER.

ALL THESE YEARS I HAVE NOT BEEN FREE AND DIDN'T KNOW IT.

NOW I KNOW.

AND NOW IAM TRULY READY TO HELP OTHERS.
06:39 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
11 February, 09:39
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Toughest thing in the world for me to do…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
11 February, 08:32
It's difficult to understand when others don't accept accountability for their actions. It is not o.k. to use me as the door rug. As for me, my motto is "I don't have the right to hurt/offend anyone". I try my best and when others don't live by a similar standard it is o.k. for me to walk away or stay at arms distance. So many people are so complacent with treating others with contempt or so self centered they don't know that they have done anything wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 February, 08:03
Yep they are not worth carrying bitterness, vengeance is Gods.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
11 February, 07:16
I had to forgive a couple of people this past summer that had done a bunch of stuff to me in my life and is still doing stuff. I found out in that process why we were taught to forgive our enemies. It wasn’t for them it was for me. I have felt so much better since I did that. Glad I was led to do it!

connie wright @cowri
11 February, 07:05
I hear you....forgiving is fine- put them out of my head to not go there - forgetting is not easy...it teaches us to keep our guards up & to really listen to what a person says....there are not many friends out here but I am fine with it...I try to analyze everything...some people are just mean - low self-esteem-bullies...it is their problem not mine.