Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
10 February, 03:03 (E)
In response Red 55S to her Publication
I'm 54 so prob that generation but I wasn't raised that way. My parents were older and different, I guess.
They weren't opposed to spanking if necessary, but never found it necessary. My mother was really good at explaining things and would tell me why not to do something. So it always made sense and I didn't do it. Or if I had done it, I stopped.
It's a Christian way, I believe, in the true sense to build a relationship with your children rather than make them submit to a dictatorship, even though ultimately the parental authority has the last word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
10 February, 02:37
We are the last of the tough kids. We have a big responsibility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
10 February, 03:05
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I don't really think so. A lot of kids today are subjected to broken families and parents who are alcoholics, drug addicts, or nuts.
Some of them got it real bad, plus they're getting almost 100 shots before turning 18. If they exhibit poor behavior, it's most likely the pharmacological lobotomies.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 February, 02:30
It'll be great when we can come from the 'I understand your sad about this and I'm here for you when you want to talk' generation. Then we can learn the dialog and not live our whole lives in the unfinished stages of our brain because we weren't taught how to find closure or how to be heard.

connie wright @cowri
10 February, 02:30
there was no crying in my house---my mom meant what she said....&....she would find you something to do too....

arba happihr @arba
10 February, 02:47
In response connie wright to her Publication
My Mom too.
No crying because I didn't get my way 😂
Get outside and play, or I'll find something for you to do.
I was an only child , lived a long way from town, country people. 😊
Hurry get outside and play. 😊 My mom was serious.
Shameful the new generation were handicapped
They will endure more lessons.
Maybe
Goal is keep the children alive and well.