Red 55S @Red55S
10 February, 02:23
Indeedy-do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
there was no crying in my house---my mom meant what she said....&....she would find you something to do too....
02:30 PM - Feb 10, 2024
In response Red 55S to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
10 February, 02:47
In response connie wright to her Publication
My Mom too.
No crying because I didn't get my way 😂
Get outside and play, or I'll find something for you to do.
I was an only child , lived a long way from town, country people. 😊
Hurry get outside and play. 😊 My mom was serious.
Shameful the new generation were handicapped
They will endure more lessons.
Maybe
Goal is keep the children alive and well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
10 February, 02:53
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Short Story:
I followed my sister to the neighbors yard & climbed the ladder to her brothers treehouse...I was 8-I was too afraid to come back down the ladder so I swung like Tarzan but let go of the branch before I stopped swinging - broke my arm-My Great Aunt was watching us children-mom was called home from work-took me to the doctor-when we got home I got my ass beat for leaving my yard when I was told not to...my parents were very strict...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
10 February, 03:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
This hasn't changed in healthy households.