Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Fruit seed spreading made easy πŸŽπŸπŸ’πŸ‘

When you eat fruit, don't throw away the seeds (pips). Dry them, put them in a (paper) bag and leave them in the car.

Then when you are on the road, throw them out the window in areas where there are no fruit trees. Nature takes care of the germination 🌱.

In Asian countries like Thailand and Malaysia, this has been practiced for years πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Let's rather throw seeds on the EARTH, NOT in the garbage. ❀️🌳 ❀️🌳

➠ πŸ’@π‚Ζ‘Ζ‘Ζ™Δ±Ε‹Ι αΏ³Δ±Ι¬Ι§αΟƒΚ‹πŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸ³ ❀️ on Telegram
08:28 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
25 February, 08:17
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Awesome❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 February, 06:23
I LOVE THIS, THANK YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
25 February, 07:41
In response The Real Me to her Publication
You're welcome

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
10 February, 10:08
I have always thrown my left over peach and apple cores out my car window, I figured the animals could eat them. Never thought of the actual seeds taking root.

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
10 February, 09:56
Yes! And make sure we throw them in areas where there's no mowing and no weed spraying.