MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
11 February, 05:05
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator , Sir, I was scrolling through the postings of a member (REAL XAnon XAnon) and suddenly the system slowed way down and then I got booted off of his page and when I came back it said *I'D* "Blocked" HIM! I can promise you I'd never do that, but it won't allow me to UNBLOCK him. What's happening? Would it say the same if he'd blocked me. I don't know why he would, we've never spoken.
Please help me figure this out? He's one of my favorite posters!
Thanks, MelJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
11 February, 05:19
In response MelJ LadyLiberty4U to her Publication
I can't follow him either it says I blocked him which I didn't. When I try to unblock him nothing happens. Has he been hacked?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
According to @cindy p he posted something earlier about "Elite Pedophilia" (strange that cuz I just found a video about that very thing over on "ForbiddenKnowledgeTV" and was going to post it here.) and suddenly some shills/trolls found it "offensive" and these happy arseholes have blocked him!!
I'm contacting SantaSurfing! We'll just see about this! These people may just end up in one of her VIDEOS!!!
05:25 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyLiberty4U in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MelJ LadyLiberty4U, click on at the bottom under it