Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
08 February, 05:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
08 February, 05:52
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
An Anon on Q Research reported that when baking soda is combined with honey, the soda "hides" inside the honey and fools the cancer cells which thrive on sugar. Once ingested the soda kills the cancer cell (apoptosis).
I recall the honey had to be heated first to dissolve the soda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 February, 06:16 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Do u know The ratio correct recipe/ dose?

08 February, 08:39
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
If you can find out how much baking soda one can safely consume in a day, that would be a clue how much soda you can add to say a third cup of honey warmed in a coffee mug and consume that through the day in hot beverages. Just a guess.
😺

ThankQ Dear Patriot🙏
My wife Of 44 Years Has Rappid cancer Its down To Days Know Maybe to the end of month But I don't Think so
My heart Is Broken
She told me She didn't get the bio death shot but The Truth always comes Out, Her Son told me She Did
Had I known I would hav started Her on Treatment Of Fen and Any thing i could of.
Oct 28th to Know Feb 9 Rapid cancer Lungs, Liver, fluid drained around her heart last wk to help her heart beat
Shes in Hospice today
I'm crushed😭
07:18 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 February, 08:01
I found this on another post I pray it proves helpful. https://roserambles.org/20...

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
11 February, 07:38
Sending you strength and love 🙏❤️🙏

11 February, 07:14
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
Tk💕 U Miss Karen

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
11 February, 01:12
Dear Lord, please give strength, courage and guidance for our brother and his family during the difficult days ahead. Sending prayers of peace🙏

11 February, 07:15
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
🙏TK U Tammy

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
11 February, 12:55
I’m so sorry. So many are dying and getting cancer. It’s heartbreaking to see. 🙏🏻 for healing, strength, courage and peace.

11 February, 07:16
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Tk U Scooby🙌

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
11 February, 12:51
🙏🙏🙏

11 February, 07:17
In response Diana Summer to her Publication
Tk U

Pink Totter @Totter
11 February, 12:43
🙏💔🙏

11 February, 07:19
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Tk U Pink 🙌

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
09 February, 11:55
Praying for peace, comfort strength and miraculous healing. God hold all our loved ones in your care and fortify our resolve to trust you in our trials. 🙏🏼

10 February, 09:13
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
🙏😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 February, 10:26
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Justice Peacefully's wife. Bless both Justice and his wife with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, wisdom, discernment, love, support, and peace of mind. Despite the doctor's prognosis bless his beloved wife with a miracle healing. Where things seems impossible, You are the God of Possible. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I have prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your wife. May God bless you both beyond measure. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

10 February, 09:15
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
TkU🙌

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 February, 09:51
Lord Jesus we pray for this patriot and his beloved wife. We ask for a miraculous healing of her cancer, and for comfort and peace to surround them both. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

10 February, 09:21
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
. ) ) )

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
09 February, 09:33
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

10 February, 09:22
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
.🙏

Neny Garcia @NenyG
09 February, 09:28
🙏🙏🙏

10 February, 09:22
In response Neny Garcia to her Publication

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
09 February, 09:26
I’m so heartbroken for you. I will keep you both in my heart and in my prayers. God speed for both of you. 🙏🏻

10 February, 09:16
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
🙏

09 February, 09:22
Hi Justice, This is my reply to you but I posted it in the wrong place. Sorry, I didn't forget you!

10 February, 09:20
Godbless U
ThQ Lydia Very Kind of U and All My Fam Here
Love U All!
#FamilyIsEverything

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 February, 09:10
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

10 February, 09:25
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Tk U Beverly🙏

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
09 February, 08:59
So sorry..........this is great evidence ..........

10 February, 09:24
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
Future Proves Past ~Q

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 February, 08:56
I am so sorry, God Be with You and Her at this time!

10 February, 09:26
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Th U🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 February, 08:56
🙏🙏🙏

10 February, 09:27
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
. :)🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 February, 08:54
Prayers for you all now!

10 February, 09:13
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
: )