Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 February, 12:52
💫In the movie the Count of Monte Cristo Edmond Dantès is falsely imprisoned for Treason because he knew the Attorney Generals father was receiving treasons correspondence from Napoleon. The AG sends Edmond to the Chateau Diff a prison secluded on a Island for a lifetime of Silence. After telling the Warden he is innocent the Warden replies "I know you are innocent Edmond, If you were guilty there are hundreds of prisons they could send you to, this is for the ones they are ashamed of." After he escaped (escape from Alcatraz🤔) he gets Vengeance on all of those who wronged him and surprises those who THOUGHT he was dead.

Q "SILENCE IS GOLDEN" 🌉
Q "WHEN DOES A BIRD SING" 🐦
Q "NEWS UNLOCKS 5:5 WATCH CALIFORNIA"

After the BIG EVENT 🌉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
💫The Golden Gate Bridge should expose everything from dead bodies, tunnels, gold and missing people. Arrests will be made.

💫I cant help but notice on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Presidio is LINKIN PARK

💫Q POST 3:18 "I'm about to BREAK RIP CHESTER BENNINGTON and Chris Cornell. They tried to move on Geffen and paid the price."
12:55 PM - Feb 09, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it