Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
πŸ“’ πŸ“’ πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’

I just want to say I love AnonUp up so much!

I am so grateful to have such an amazing community of believers, diggers, and everyone in between. ❀️

We may not agree on everything, but the love and respect that everyone shows is amazing!

I need to do better in that area. Thank you for keeping these conversations honest.

Love you, FAM!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
12:26 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 February, 01:25
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
INIT TOGETHER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
10 February, 01:23
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
09 February, 04:40
AMEN AMENπŸ’πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ•ŠοΈπŸΈ

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 February, 03:04
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
09 February, 02:03

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 February, 01:54
We love you too! Blessings to you!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
09 February, 01:52
Thank you
God bless
Peace

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 February, 02:33
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL & PLANETARY OCEAN OF BEING

THE E-MOTION-AL OCEAN

WATCH THE WATER(S)

We are Tied to the Ocean and when we Go Back to the Sea, whether it is to Sail or to Watch, we are Going Back from Whence We Came." -John F. Kennedy.

According to Recent Scientific Insights, the Entire Uni-"Verse" is a Quantum "SING"-"YOU"-LARITY "Composed of LIQUID LIGHT, or what they Refer to as PLASMA.
The Biological Field of the Earth is a Bio-Plasmic Expression of this Universal Field that is the Ultimate Source of Our Personal and Planetary Consciousness.
Human Beings are 70 Percent Water in the same Ratio as the Oceans and We EXPERIENCE this Field through our EM-"OCEANS"

A TEAR AND A SMILE, By Kahlil Gibran

Long Musical Intro. Recitation begins at .33 Seconds

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
09 February, 12:40
Q Knows 🌟 Thank you.

God bless πŸ’“

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
09 February, 12:38
Agree

Just spent some time on Twitter, even the Anons don't feel the same, think I might delete the account

@doqholliday is calling them out, only fun I had reading those convos, he's a warrior.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 February, 12:27
😊