Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
09 February, 12:26
πŸ“’ πŸ“’ πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’

I just want to say I love AnonUp up so much!

I am so grateful to have such an amazing community of believers, diggers, and everyone in between. ❀️

We may not agree on everything, but the love and respect that everyone shows is amazing!

I need to do better in that area. Thank you for keeping these conversations honest.

Love you, FAM!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Tag456 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 February, 02:33
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL & PLANETARY OCEAN OF BEING

THE E-MOTION-AL OCEAN

WATCH THE WATER(S)

We are Tied to the Ocean and when we Go Back to the Sea, whether it is to Sail or to Watch, we are Going Back from Whence We Came." -John F. Kennedy.

According to Recent Scientific Insights, the Entire Uni-"Verse" is a Quantum "SING"-"YOU"-LARITY "Composed of LIQUID LIGHT, or what they Refer to as PLASMA.
The Biological Field of the Earth is a Bio-Plasmic Expression of this Universal Field that is the Ultimate Source of Our Personal and Planetary Consciousness.
Human Beings are 70 Percent Water in the same Ratio as the Oceans and We EXPERIENCE this Field through our EM-"OCEANS"

A TEAR AND A SMILE, By Kahlil Gibran

Long Musical Intro. Recitation begins at .33 Seconds

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396