SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
Feb 11 2021 | General McInerney (Verified) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram
05:02 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 July, 08:42
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
TRUMP DID NOT GET COVID. THIS IS BS AND COMES FROM NO GENERAL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 July, 08:38
Get a clue people! πŸ™„
https://prepareforchange.n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
28 July, 08:09
believe this is true, all indications point exactly to this conclusion. Discernment at every turn to know is needed.

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
25 February, 07:16
He is NOT verifed and this is a FAKE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!! STOP PROMOTING BS!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
25 February, 07:16
He is NOT verifed and this is a FAKE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!! STOP PROMOTING BS!!!!!!!!!

connie wright @cowri
11 February, 09:59
I hope a hanging is in the books. If not this will continue every time they don't like a President. We need to show an example of them (as Hill would say)

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
11 February, 09:57
You knew it. He was furious. At the time I didnt think he was that sick because Melania ddnt go with him. They are trying to take him out all the time. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
11 February, 09:24
I can't wait until all these evil creatures get what they deserve!

Anon Omous @AnonOmous
11 February, 09:19
Sick fooks hate our POTUS, just like they hate us....fricken' get to your higher vibration NOW before it's too late and our kids are enslaved by demons...

Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
11 February, 08:15
That is another reason i wont get the vaccine. i think this os all a hoax to get rod of Trump

General Carlos @GeneraLCarlosQ17
11 February, 07:52
When He stopped Pelosi's Plane that was One Atrempt foiled. I'm sure there are a lot more

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
11 February, 09:33
In response General Carlos to his Publication
I had heard from Simon Parkes that there were 7 attempts on Trump and 1 on Melania.

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
11 February, 07:04
Oh Dear God.... No

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
11 February, 05:26
I prayed so hard those days. Thank God He was not finished with POTUS yet. The best is yet to come!

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
11 February, 05:17
ventalation systemπŸ’― my father is an HVAC guy- ive spent my entire life learning about these things

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
11 February, 05:17
ventalation systemπŸ’― my father is an HVAC guy- ive spent my entire life learning about these things

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 February, 05:14
We knew! why didnt any demoncrats get it? it was so obvious!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
11 February, 05:07
figured as much, just my gut to go on so I never said anything. Time will tell.