Faye Muth @abundanceacres
I seem to not be able to talk to normals about much of anything without spill over of my understanding of the world. It is too much a part of my view.

So they look at me confused and i realize they just aren’t there yet.

Sometimes I run into someone who is somewhat on the same page and we get all excited that we found each other in the sea of blank looks.
09:59 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by abundanceacres in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
07 February, 10:42
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
I've encountered this as well. People know things are drastically wrong but are still trapped in the typical R vs D, US vs Russia, millennial vs boomer, etc. mentality.

I tell them its international bankers (which is safe enough) and they can't understand an enemy that doesn't sit within geographic politial boundaries. Tell them that C1A killed JFK and they simply cannot take the information in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 February, 10:39
Love when that happens. Keeps me going

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 February, 10:34
Own it. Be the badass you came here to be. You came to blaze trails Patriot. Of course it looks weird to those who didn't attend the orientation. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸŒˆπŸ’«πŸ˜Ž

arba happihr @arba
07 February, 10:14
Aloha
Sounds like we are on the 5th Dimension 😊
The second i "think" I found someone who knows something about Q.
Bamm
Ask them if they know about the Draco
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
People have definitely Made changes, the awful have become worse
The narcissists I know about are struggling
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Their old ways are no longer working πŸ˜œπŸ˜…
They are serpents on a hamster wheel
What goes around comes back around
Thank you God πŸ™πŸ’“

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
07 February, 10:12 (E)
I get the same here, I can start off talking to someone and their right on the same page so then I go deeper and the cognitive dissonance kicks in.