Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 01:58
Reminder. Movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 February, 04:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What disturbs me about this "movie" is that even the White Hats apparently believe that the People should or need to be subject to this charade, i.e. they need to be deceived for their own good.

Furthermore there are many reasons why I can sympathize with people who are not fully aware of the nature and depth of the charade.

The people are still not being treated as a self-governing community but as children in need of paternalistic authority, children who need fairy tales.

This movie is not in the spirit of Truth or in the spirit of a self-governing constitutional republic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
All lies will be revealed. It was the only way to destruct the mockingbird media.
04:55 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Paul Bruton @DrB
11 February, 11:34
Screw anonup.com, they're banning truthers like xanon

Jack’s Mama @HMH
11 February, 11:35
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 February, 11:50
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
Somebody fooked him. He's back now.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
11 February, 11:14
The truth will set us free.