Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
12 February, 12:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Gee whiz, isn't the date on this Q post 2017? I'm confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
11 February, 07:35
are we referring to the impeachment movie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
11 February, 07:30
TY.

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 04:24

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
11 February, 08:00
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Question? If MP is gone. Is VP just vacant? How do you get around NP? I know shes down but previous to that legally? Thats been a stumper for me.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 February, 04:23
What disturbs me about this "movie" is that even the White Hats apparently believe that the People should or need to be subject to this charade, i.e. they need to be deceived for their own good.

Furthermore there are many reasons why I can sympathize with people who are not fully aware of the nature and depth of the charade.

The people are still not being treated as a self-governing community but as children in need of paternalistic authority, children who need fairy tales.

This movie is not in the spirit of Truth or in the spirit of a self-governing constitutional republic.

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
11 February, 11:20
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 February, 05:44
What Ezra said!

I'd only add, there are real people in harm's way and a real blood and guts aspect of this battle is going on. But to minimise casualties, A LOT OF STUFF HAS/IS BEING DONE WHILE FOLKS ARE UNAWARE. The stuff/info they are putting out, DIGEST AND DISPENCE TO THE STILL UNWOKE. Major surgery NEEDS anasthesia. Acceptable levels of pain are coming so enough when the cover is pulled back and the evil that has been done to us & done in our name is put on display for all to see. Be sure you have yourself ready for the enormity of it & any others who will listen to you prepare the

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
11 February, 04:23
I love another post's idea: Where is the fast forward button? How long till this thing gets to declas? I'm ready. So UGH about all the pedo posts and b.s. This has got to be the longest most agonizing movie IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!

11 February, 04:24
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
🤣🤣

Tina Kegley @TKeg67
11 February, 06:20
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I think they are doing this in the spirit of The Neverending Story 🤣

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
11 February, 04:19
Max Igan: "There Is A Reason For You To Be Here, Trust Me"

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#HiddenKnowledge #RoadTo10kSubsTillJune #wakeUp #truth

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
11 February, 03:57
TOMORROW‼️

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

DELIVER ON THE MAGA PROMISE

16 HOURS OF EVIDENCE PRESENTED

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 11:14
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
Always ALWAYS TRUST SMILIN JEFF SESSIONS!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
12 February, 12:06
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
Tomorrow is my birthday. Good things happen on my birthday!

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
11 February, 03:16

Truth Recruiter @TruthRecruiter
11 February, 03:04
E - I'm totally jealous that you get to witness history like this. I'll take what I can get though! Appreciate ya!

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
11 February, 02:38
or should i have said darNaKess

Only followers of this user (PATRIOPARTYPOWER) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 February, 02:22

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 February, 02:17
My growing impression is that the Impeachment WILL NOT be the platform for Trump's lawyers to make any meaningful case or expose' on election fraud or the staged nature of Jan 6.

This despite my initial hopes.

Tell me why I am wrong. I'd prefer to be.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 02:34
Trump will plead his case, declass. The whole word will be watching.

Tanya Drayton @IrishLassie
13 February, 12:31
Soon...

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
11 February, 02:16
Popcorn Ready!🍿

Joy Rogers @Joyful_RN
11 February, 02:07
There are some award winning actors in this movie. Since unHolywood will be indicted into oblivion, I'm suggesting we replace "the Oscar" with........ "The Trump"!

Laydeee Geee @Laydeee_Geee
11 February, 02:04
🤦‍♀️The only difference from a movie is the amount of trolls and shills coming in to play right now 🤦‍♀️

September Pro @LateSeptember
11 February, 02:02
Yes, that must explain my constant urge to yell "1, 2, 3 Wake UP! 1, 2 3 Wake UP!" - one of these times it's going to work dammit!!! LOL #WhiteSquall #wwg1wga

11 February, 04:27
In response September Pro to her Publication
😂😂

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
11 February, 02:02
we are ready

DARNKESS