Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 February, 05:56
PLEASE 🙏 read this. I tried real hard to articulate this. This is what the Bible is telling you. I hope I did a good job because I'm just tired of explaining it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 February, 11:37
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Thank you for taking the time to do this, it was a great read.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 11:46
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
oh boy great! im really happy you said that. Thank you! 😊

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 February, 04:06
You deserve at least a thank you for putting this in layman's terms. Thats dedication to the cause. I for one love when people dumb things down for me. I tell Alexa to speak to me like I'm five when I ask a question. 😃😛

06 February, 06:59
oh no I wasn't dumbing it down! It's just a summary in a continuum of select events. it took me years to even rub two sticks together about it. and God helped me.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 February, 07:11
It’s okay to put things in layman’s terms. I have tried reading the Bible myself and I can’t translate or comprehend what I read, as much as I try, I can’t. Sometimes dumbing things down is necessary. Teachers do it all the time. Some of us need that.

I'm really happy you read it and it helped. 😊
07:13 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it