Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
06 February, 08:00
From The 17th Letter
https://t.me/The17Letter/3...

💥🔥⚔️💯👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 09:52
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Public schools are evil and need to be stopped

It is parents duty to raise and educate their children

By passing this off to the state, you are giving your power away to powers and principalities

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Shit yes and I am totally vindicated in despising school. : )
03:11 PM - Feb 06, 2024
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
06 February, 05:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I depised school as well! I was beaten up on the school bus by another kid for no reason. Had a lose tooth knocked out by accident. I wanted home schooling so bad

06 February, 05:35
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Ah, I am sorry that happened. I just wanted to educate myself. lol

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
06 February, 04:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I hated it my first day in kindergarten

06 February, 05:08
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Me too. LOL I was already plotting the systems demise. My teacher hated me. : ) Calling her dragon breath was not her favorite. lol