Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
06 February, 06:08
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I get it schools suck. But some of these things should be taught by parents not schools. You’re giving schools too much power here. I taught my kid finances, he has a great job and way more savings than I do. I taught my kid how to handle weapons. Actually my Deputy Sheriff dad did. I taught him how to cook, clean, sow, take out trash, check oil and change it. I gave him a love of history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 09:52
Public schools are evil and need to be stopped

It is parents duty to raise and educate their children

By passing this off to the state, you are giving your power away to powers and principalities

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 February, 03:11
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Shit yes and I am totally vindicated in despising school. : )

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 February, 03:49
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
06 February, 08:30
Hell. The majority of the 'teachers' these days have no clue how to do any of these things. Most kids cannot read and write.
My niece did high school through home study, reporting to a 'teacher' once a week. When she had a question on her 10th grade math, he said to her that he 'did not know and can't she go home and ask her dad.'
That was a couple of decades ago. I can only imagine how much worse it is now. . . .

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 February, 05:04
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
And said teachers make a mighty fine salary in Pennsylvania