Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Breaking News: Appeals court rejects Trump’s immunity claim in 2020 election interference case - YouTube

A federal appeals court in Washington found former President Donald Trump is not entitled to broad immunity from federal prosecution. If the ruling is upheld...

10:46 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
06 February, 11:02
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
GOOD..Then Biden, will not have immunity...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 11:04
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
or Obama

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
06 February, 11:23
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
non of the previous Presidents can claim immunity now. So all those records housed in their library can be used against them. (There is a lot)

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
06 February, 10:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
ITS A LAW OF THE SEA SHIT SHOW .....

06 February, 10:58
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
I was hoping that it was time for Winning!!! And I was hoping that the evil would begin to fix the damages that have been done. Maybe tomorrow!

06 February, 10:58
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
I know, sigh, all systems are broken and it has to be shown!