Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 February, 05:56
PLEASE 🙏 read this. I tried real hard to articulate this. This is what the Bible is telling you. I hope I did a good job because I'm just tired of explaining it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 06:20
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Where does the pedophile cult of islam fall in all this?

Their practices are directly in opposition to what we consider 'good', and they are obviously taking orders from the cabal members - whether it be communists, nazis, globalists - some of whome have described themselves as 'jews' (Soros for instance, born in a jewish family, but adopted into a christian family prior to the outbreak if WW2.)

So where does islam fall?

It seems to me that until islam is dealt with, 'saving Israel for last' is a ways off...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Islam's not in the Bible.
Islam was invented after the Old and New Testaments were written.
I'm just summarizing the Bible here, from Noah to Christ to a little bit of now.
I could speculate but I want to focus on the difference between The Chrst line (Judah) and The modern day "Jews" AS THE BIBLE tells it.
Not about speculation or theories.
06:26 PM - Feb 05, 2024 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
06 February, 11:53
Actually, the True Koran is the Book of Ishmael, and it talks about Jesus! The koran we kjnow of today was cobbled together after mohammed died and is actually proof the khazarians tampered with the original Koran, just as they have done with the Bible, and with the writings of Judism.

06 February, 11:59
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
yup
And Ishmael was a semite too.
He was Jacob's son with one of the concubines.
The Arabs are our cousins.
They will one day be called back to Christ, I believe.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 07:34
Guess we'll find out, but, Q said, '"saving Israel to last", I do not see how they can be last, until islam is dealt with.

Unless of course "Saving isreal for last" was just a goad for the cabal.

Again, we will see, no doubt.

05 February, 07:43
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I wonder which Israel Q meant.
Israel the political State created in 1948?
Israel the land in the Middle East?
Israel as the Edomites who pretend the be Israelites but are not?
Israel as the Promised Land and/or New Jerusalem?
Or the real Israelites who are people descended from the 12 tribes and are genetic descendents (vs "the Jews") ?

In other words, Israel the way it is meant
might not be a comparison to Islam or Muslims
it might mean something entirely esoteric or just representational

I have my opinion of course, but I'm not ready to share it 😉