USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
05 February, 01:34
Wormwood is ivervectin. You can grow it - eat it or make a tea to get rid of worms & parasites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel MacB @BornRebel
05 February, 09:33
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I would do some research on this. From what I understand, ivermectin comes from a micro-organism found in soil and wormwood (artimisia) is a plant. Both are anti parasitic but I do not believe they are the same thing.
Here is a link to an article about Ivermecting and also provides other natural alternatives, wormwood being one of them:

https://suzycohen.com/arti...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
Perhaps the Sweet Wormwood uptakes the soil bacteria, and converts it to some other substance, that is in the leaves. Which, in turn, provides healing benefits. God's Grace, many Prayers, and Ivermection saved my life from the brink of death from Covid-19/Pneumonia, a bit over 2 years ago!!
10:47 AM - Feb 05, 2024
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
Only people mentioned by onanonanonkansas in this post can reply
Rebel MacB @BornRebel
05 February, 03:10
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
Ivermectin is a miracle drug for many things.