USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Wormwood is ivervectin. You can grow it - eat it or make a tea to get rid of worms & parasites.
01:34 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
05 February, 07:34
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Wormwood is a plant and ivermectin comes from soil. Wormwood can kill you if you are not careful, ivermectin cannot. They are not in any way the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 08:04
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
05 February, 11:14
It works the same. Kills parasites- buy at Sprouts there is a 20 drops to 2 Oz water version and a 30 drops to water with 2oz water. (Be ready to poop) ha! Also eating pepitas ( pumpkin seeds 1/4 C a day should keep them at bay)

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
05 February, 10:44
I don’t think they are the same thing, but may have similar effects. Not putting wormwood down, just not the exact same thing

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 February, 12:50
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
Wormwood is the base for ivermectin
Ivermectin just has other components like NAC to hyper activate it

Take straight wormwood with clean water and get some sunlight
You’ll never need ivermectin again

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 February, 10:34
I use Wormwood, my Doc would not allow me to use the Ivermectin! Wormwood works!

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
05 February, 09:33
I would do some research on this. From what I understand, ivermectin comes from a micro-organism found in soil and wormwood (artimisia) is a plant. Both are anti parasitic but I do not believe they are the same thing.
Here is a link to an article about Ivermecting and also provides other natural alternatives, wormwood being one of them:

https://suzycohen.com/arti...

05 February, 10:03
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
A team of researchers that includes Worcester Polytechnic Institute Biology Professor Pamela Weathers has found that extracts from the leaves of the Artemisia annua plant, a medicinal herb also known as sweet wormwood, inhibit the replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and two of its recent variants.

https://medicalxpress.com/...

https://www.sciencedirect....

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
05 February, 10:47
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
Perhaps the Sweet Wormwood uptakes the soil bacteria, and converts it to some other substance, that is in the leaves. Which, in turn, provides healing benefits. God's Grace, many Prayers, and Ivermection saved my life from the brink of death from Covid-19/Pneumonia, a bit over 2 years ago!!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 February, 08:52
I grew wormwood in the garden of my previous home, for 30 years. However, I've yet to plant any in my new garden - something I plan to correct, this spring, now that I've seen this video. Thanks.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 February, 01:38
I’ve only been saying that for years now
Glad to finally see it spread