Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
🆘 BREAKING NEWS! 📰 🆘

This just in! 1-31

I was sent this by a friend in Minnesota that received this in the mail by her dialysis clinic that she gets her treatments from-

This letter in my opinion is preparing for the 10 days at home to show the normies the truth.
07:46 PM - Feb 02, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
02 February, 09:57
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I am worried about this and other people, , I work with vulnerable adults, I'm very worried for them. They will not understand any of this. I keep trying to figure out how to explain it to them, guess we will just have to go one day at a time!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
03 February, 12:57
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
08 February, 03:20
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I am too!

I haven't been active on TruthSocail for months...I started posting last few days and today reposted Mr Pools crediting him..among other posts. At first post Mr Pools was blocked...so thought OK..I will delete....I see no issue..they seem to.

I was immediately knocked out of my account...tried to sign in a few times ..then a notice said my sign in has been turned off.

I received an email from Truth Social announcing I have been PERMANENTLY BANNED.

What softens my heart is I want people to be OK...in response email: my hope is that people stay ALERT and aware of surroundings.

I have noticed for sometime that there is a great deal being censored...
I heard sometime ago...believe it was Gene Decode BUT CAN NOT GARANTEE THAT... that White Hats aren't censoring it's Black Hats.

There is MUCH censorship within Telegram.
People with liberal opinions volunteering as room monitors that reprimand what is not in line with their view.

God is in control...
TRUTH I

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
02 February, 09:01
Good to know!! TY

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
02 February, 08:20
I heard they may impose lockdowns after a series of terrorist attacks around the world this year. hence why all these illegals have been brought in and strategically placed around our cities.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
02 February, 07:54
Interesting post! I recently asked my brother what he thought about this exact situation. Our mom is a dialysis patient.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 February, 08:03
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
🙏 God willing your mom won't have any issues getting to her appointments.