Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Never been rascist but I do fight back when the BS is too much

but even ppl from other colours agree with the attack on Whites is unprecedented right now !
04:51 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
02 February, 08:04
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
KeK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
02 February, 07:06
I'm so damn sick and tired of hearing how bad and misguided we white people are this narrative is being put on us all by the real true racist the ones that are saying this crap trying to divide us as humans .this is being done on purpose so the masses turn on each other rather then the elites,media,and all the rest that has a agenda against civilization.
That being said, I love everyone color and race,but the sad thing we don't get this back in return as we are called racist.
Such BS this crap is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 February, 06:28

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 February, 06:26