Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Please help those that are struggling, if you can.
03:21 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 February, 08:50
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I'm crying... so beautiful.. and inspiring me to do the same..πŸ˜₯

Thank you Lord for our enlightenment from Dorothea to share this...Bless her, AmenπŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 07:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Awww, thank you. I do feel blessed every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
02 February, 08:46
Tears here too! God bless them all!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 08:13
I am crying like a baby, what an absolutely beautiful video! Thank You for posting this story!! Our Vets deserve the best we can give, every second of every day!!

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
02 February, 07:58
This is a tear jerker. God bless the vet and his wife. Plus the young couple that was so wonderfully kind. All take care, stay safe and God bless.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 February, 07:24 (E)
😭😭😭What a wonderful thing to do. May God bless both giver and receiver. πŸ˜‡πŸ™

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 February, 06:42
πŸ˜₯😒😭 Guess I needed a happy cry lol
πŸ€πŸ’«
I love videos like this! It mks my heart happy to know there are grateful and caring ppl still out there. πŸ€—

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
02 February, 06:19
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈBeautiful to watch. I cried throughout this. So wonderful to see people helping others. God bless them for doing this. Love it. Thanks for sharing this video. Made my night.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

02 February, 06:33
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You're very welcome. I had the same reaction.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
02 February, 06:14
β€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ’―

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 February, 06:00
πŸ’Œ

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 February, 04:25
πŸ’πŸ˜’πŸ₯°

02 February, 04:37
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I cried like a baby.