Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 February, 11:43
😻 One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friend’s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend “got” Cancer suddenly.

💉 THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws 🐾

3-31-23 “Cancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.”
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail 😔

💥 IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

🐾 Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/sea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
01 February, 12:04
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I don't vax my pets anymore.It isn't about their health when a vet tries to book your dog for 7 jabs in one appointment " to catch her up".Any doc who finds 7 at once to be ok...is not about your pets health...its about the $1100 she wanted from a 5 minute appointment.The last time my dog got sick from a vax was the last time for her.The kennel cough vaccine made her sick for 2 months and a whole bunch of meds later.It gave her kennel cough...and they said oh yea sometimes that happens.Like what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
01 February, 12:58
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
It has been proven without doubt that the Bordatella shot DOES NOT protect from kennel cough and yet groomers and vets continue pimping it. I mention that to the vets whenever they try selling it to me and they just blow it off and move along like you had not even mentioned it at all. I guess pretending they didn't here you is easier for them.

Sue Withheld @Suebysea
And how about that Lyme disease vax they push for any dog in danger areas where its found.Probably the found cases got the vax....wait..um...they can't develope a vax for humans but suddenly they have the science there for dogs?I smell a scam there too.
05:15 PM - Feb 01, 2024 (E)
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Suebysea in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sue Withheld, click on at the bottom under it